BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
5501 W National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53214-3414
Phone: 414/671-6400 | Fax: 414/671-1029 | 61 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover all that Milwaukee has to offer from Miller Park to the Milwaukee County Zoo at this affordable and convenient hotel.
Offering easy access to I-94 and I-41, the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn makes it easy to experience the area's most popular attractions. Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers and many other concerts and events throughout the year, is within walking distance. Other big-name events are held at the nearby State Fair Grounds and Milwaukee's famous annual music festival, Summerfest, is held each summer about five miles away. This Milwaukee hotel is also within minutes of some of the city's cultural attractions, like Miller Brewery and the Milwaukee County Zoo. We are a great choice for athletes in town for kickball, ice skating and hockey at the Pettit National Ice Center, and other sporting events.
Corporate travelers appreciate that the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn is conveniently located to businesses in the retail, medical and education sectors. The Mayfair, Southridge and Brookfield Malls are all within 15 minutes of the hotel, and the VA Hospital, Froedtert Hospital and Medical College are just steps away. The University of Wisconsin and Marquette University, are less than 10 miles from the hotel. Downtown Milwaukee is five miles away. Other local business draws include the Wisconsin Expo Center, Joy Global, Siemens Power Corporation and Rockwell Automation. This West Milwaukee hotel also offers a conference room perfect for corporate meetings or other events.
This Best Western hotel in Milwaukee makes each guest feel at home with spacious guest rooms, featuring rooms with kitchenettes, Free Wi-Fi and cable television. Other convenient hotel amenities include a complimentary breakfast, indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness center.
We are proud to offer superior customer service and comfortable accommodations in Milwaukee. Please check drop down box above for special length of stay rates and other promotions!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items which includes make your own waffles
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Sunbathing, sun deck
- Hot tub/whirlpool spa, indoor whirlpool
- Cocktail lounge
- Ice/vending machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Mail services
- Facilities for the Physically challenged
- Hearing impaired services
- Late check out, upon request
- Free parking outdoor lot
- Fax services
- Conference facility
- Business center
- Exercise facility, 24-Hour
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Weight lifting equipment
- Meeting facilities boardroom,classroom
- Banquet facilities banquet rounds up to 30 people
- Stationary bike
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western woods view inn in Milwaukee.
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
Conveniently located, the best western woods view inn in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.018505 / Latitude: -87.981325
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Chicago. Take I94W/Edens Expy N towards Milwaukee, keep left to take US-41 N via EXIT 29 toward Waukegan (Crossing into Wisconsin, keep right to take I-94 W toward US-41 / Madison, take the Miller Park Way / US-41 S exit, EXIT 308B, on the left. Turn slight right onto W National Ave / WI-59, the Best Western Woods View Inn will be on the left.
From: Madison. Take WI-30 E toward Milwaukee, WI-30 E becomes I-94 E. Take the Hawley Rd exit, EXIT 307B. Turn right onto S Hawley Rd, S Hawley Rd becomes S 60th St. Turn left onto W National Ave/WI-59, the Best Western Woods View Inn will be on the right.
From: Green Bay. Take I-43 S via the ramp on the left toward Milwaukee, merge onto I-94 W via EXIT 72D toward US-41 / Madison, take the Miller Park Way / US-41 S exit, EXIT 308B, on the left, turn slight right onto W National Ave / WI-59, the Best Western Woods View Inn will be on the left.
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
It was 1844 when the Historic Pabst Brewery was established by Jacob Best Sr., Phillip Best, and Captain Frederick Pabst. More than a century later and the Pabst Brewery was one of the largest American producers of beer through the first half of the 1900s. Set just west of downtown Milwaukee, the Historic Pabst Brewery is now a museum, pub, and iconic landmark in the Milwaukee area.
Travel in from nearby West Milwaukee or Brookfield and enjoy a tour of the grounds, take your picture with the King Gambrinus statue, or quench your thirst with a sample of the classic ale, Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Brothers Jim and Russ Klisch may have started brewing beer through a friendly sibling rivalry, but by 1987 the duo had taken such a liking to brewing ales that they opened up the Lakefront Brewing. Set just north of downtown Milwaukee, Lakefront Brewing has the Milwaukee River rushing by in it's back yard – hence the name. Travel in from nearby West Milwaukee, or Pewaukee and experience one of the daily tours offered at Lakefront Brewing.
Also known as the Mitchell Park Domes – or simply “The Domes” – the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory is a 60-acre park set in southern Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Run by the Milwaukee County Park System, the conservatory is known for its three iconic domes.
The Mitchell Park Domes are divided into three distinct environments: the Show Dome, the Tropical Dome, and the Arid Dome. The Show Dome acts as a venue for four seasonal and holiday shows, and features the large, indoor Garden Railroad.
The Tropical Dome houses over 1,000 plant species – including a large kapok tree, plus a variety of exotic birds. Arid Dome simulates the Sonoran Desert, the Madagascar, and more.
Founded in 1958 by Randal Sprecher, the Sprecher Brewery is set in downtown Milwaukee, and is just one of a wide range of Milwaukee breweries. Make the drive in from nearby Mequon, or West Milwaukee and enjoy one of the almost daily tours offered. Winners of the 2007 Bronze Medal for their Piper's Scotch Ale, and the Silver Medal for their Dopplebock, all at the Australian International Beer Festival.
Make the trip into Milwaukee from southern Wisconsin and check out a tour, where you can sample some of Sprecher Brewery's finest - from the Sprecher Black Bavarian, to the Sprecher Stout.
Nicknamed the Big Gig, the annual Summerfest music event is a staple of the Milwaukee metropolitan area's event calendar. Established in 1968, the festival is held for 11 days from June to July at the 75-acre Henry Maier Festival Park.
Milwaukee Summerfest attendees enjoy over 700 bands across 11 stages emitting everything from “Alternative to Zydeco.” Headliners take to the Marcus Amphitheater, while other Summerfest features include local food and spirits – all drawing over a million visitors each year.
Wisconsin’s second largest university, the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee has an enrollment of over 30,000 students, and a 104-acre campus in Milwaukee. A public urban research university, UWM is the Milwaukee metropolitan area’s largest institution.
Home to the Milwaukee Panthers, UWM is part of the University of Wisconsin System – and offers 181 degree programs. Founded in 1885, UWM also hosts Pantherfest, plus the historic Milwaukee-Downer "Quad," the Thomas A. Greene Memorial Museum, and the Helene Zelazo Center for the Performing Arts.
Held in August, the Wisconsin State Fair is an annual event set in West Allis at Wisconsin State Fair Park – found in the Milwaukee metropolitan area'. An 11-day event, WSF has been a major Milwaukee event since 1851.
The Wisconsin State Fair draws over 900,000 attendees each year, and features rides, food, games, live music, and more. Other attractions include the Wisconsin Wine Garden, livestock shows and agricultural exhibits, and small-scale performing arts.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Miller Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pettit National Ice Center, U.S. Olympic Traning Center
- 1.50 mile(s) from State Fair Grounds
- 1.50 mile(s) from Milwaukee Mile
- 1.50 mile(s) from Miller Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Milwaukee County Zoo
- 3.00 mile(s) from Potawatomi Casino
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mitchell Park Domes
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bradley Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Midwest Express Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from War Memorial Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Summerfest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Milwaukee Art Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Discovery World
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 60.00 mile(s) from Madison
- 90.00 mile(s) from Chicago, IL
- 118 mile(s) from Green Bay
- 0.10 mile(s) from VA Hospital
- 1.0 mile(s) from Aramark
- 1.00 mile(s) from General Electric
- 1.00 mile(s) from Motor Casting Company
- 1.00 mile(s) from Oilgear
- 1.00 mile(s) from Joy Global
- 1.00 mile(s) from Siemens Power Corp
- 1.50 mile(s) from Wisconsin Expo Center
- 3.2 mile(s) from Harley Davidson Musuem
- 3.9 mile(s) from Marquette University
- 5.00 mile(s) from MSOE, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- 8.00 mile(s) from University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 6.00 mile(s) from New Berlin Hills Golf Course
- 6.00 mile(s) from Greenfield Park Golf Course
- There are plenty of dining options within minutes of this Milwaukee hotel.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Kegel's Inn, Bar/Lounge, Bavarian, Open for: lunch,
- 0.60 mile(s) from Crawdaddy's, Bar/Lounge, Cajun, Open for: lunch,
- 0.60 mile(s) from IHOP®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.70 mile(s) from Cataro's Italian Villa, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch,
- 1.10 mile(s) from Steak House 100, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch,
- 1.10 mile(s) from Chili's® Grill and Bar, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch,
- 1.50 mile(s) from TGI Friday's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch,
- 2.30 mile(s) from Peking Garden, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch,
- 2.60 mile(s) from Saz's State House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch,
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Milwaukee. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
DiNO- Light Catch this unique and original glow-in-the-dark show at the Schauer Arts & Activities Center in Hartford. The seating begins at 2:30p.m.
Spencers' Theatre of Illusion This unique illusion duo takes the stage at Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts for a 7 p.m. show.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean