BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
5501 W National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53214-3414
Phone: 414/671-6400 | Fax: 414/671-1029 | 61 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover all that Milwaukee has to offer from Miller Park to the Milwaukee County Zoo at this affordable and convenient hotel.
Offering easy access to the I-94 and I-41, the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn makes it easy to experience the area's most popular attractions. Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers and many other concerts and events throughout the year, is just a mile away. Other big-name events are held at the nearby State Fair Grounds, and Milwaukee's famous annual music festival, Summerfest, is held each summer about five miles away. This Milwaukee hotel is also within minutes of some of the city's cultural attractions, like Miller Brewery and the Milwaukee County Zoo. We are a great choice for athletes in town for kickball, ice skating and hockey at the Pettit National Ice Center, and other sporting events.
Corporate travelers appreciate that the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn is conveniently located to businesses in the retail, medical and education sectors. The Mayfair, Southridge and Brookfield Malls are all within 15 minutes of the hotel, and the VA Hospital, Froedtert Hospital and Medical College are just steps away. The University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee is less than ten miles away. Other local business draws include the Wisconsin Expo Center, PH Mining/Harnischfege, Siemens Power Corporation and Rockwell. This West Milwaukee hotel also offers a conference room perfect for corporate meetings or other events.
This Best Western hotel in Milwaukee makes each guest feel at home with spacious guest rooms, featuring rooms with kitchenettes, Free Wi-Fi and cable television. Other convenient hotel amenities include a complimentary breakfast, onsite cocktail lounge, indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center.
We are proud to offer superior customer service and comfortable accommodations in west Milwaukee. Contact our friendly staff today to book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn!
Renovations are under way to better our guest experience with an anticipated completion date of early April 2014.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items which includes make your own waffles
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Sunbathing, sun deck
- Hot tub/whirlpool spa, indoor whirlpool
- Cocktail lounge
- Ice/vending machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Mail services
- Facilities for the Physically challenged
- Hearing impaired services
- Late check out, upon request
- Free parking outdoor lot
- Fax services
- Conference facility
- Business center
- Exercise facility, 24-Hour
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Weight lifting equipment
- Meeting facilities boardroom,classroom
- Banquet facilities banquet rounds up to 30 people
- Stationary bike
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western woods view inn in Milwaukee.
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
Conveniently located, the best western woods view inn in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.018505 / Latitude: -87.981325
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Chicago. Take Interstate 94 North towards Milwaukee, exit Interstate 94 West towards Madison exit is on the left. Exit 308B, Miller Parkway (the exit is on the left). Take a right at the first stop light (National Avenue and Highway 59 West) the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn is ten blocks on the left hand side.
From: Madison. Take Interstate 94 east towards Milwaukee to Miller Parkway, exit 308B. Take a right at the first stoplight onto National Avenue (Highway 59 West). The BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn is ten blocks on the left side.
From: Green Bay. Travel south on Interstate 43. Exit Interstate 94 towards Madison. Exit Miller Parkway south, exit 308B. Turn right at the first set of stoplights (National Avenue and Highway 59 west). Continue west on National Avenue for ten short blocks. The BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn is on the left.
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
It was 1844 when the Historic Pabst Brewery was established by Jacob Best Sr., Phillip Best, and Captain Frederick Pabst. More than a century later and the Pabst Brewery was one of the largest American producers of beer through the first half of the 1900s. Set just west of downtown Milwaukee, the Historic Pabst Brewery is now a museum, pub, and iconic landmark in the Milwaukee area.
Travel in from nearby West Milwaukee or Brookfield and enjoy a tour of the grounds, take your picture with the King Gambrinus statue, or quench your thirst with a sample of the classic ale, Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Brothers Jim and Russ Klisch may have started brewing beer through a friendly sibling rivalry, but by 1987 the duo had taken such a liking to brewing ales that they opened up the Lakefront Brewing. Set just north of downtown Milwaukee, Lakefront Brewing has the Milwaukee River rushing by in it's back yard – hence the name. Travel in from nearby West Milwaukee, or Pewaukee and experience one of the daily tours offered at Lakefront Brewing.
Founded in 1958 by Randal Sprecher, the Sprecher Brewery is set in downtown Milwaukee, and is just one of a wide range of Milwaukee breweries. Make the drive in from nearby Mequon, or West Milwaukee and enjoy one of the almost daily tours offered. Winners of the 2007 Bronze Medal for their Piper's Scotch Ale, and the Silver Medal for their Dopplebock, all at the Australian International Beer Festival.
Make the trip into Milwaukee from southern Wisconsin and check out a tour, where you can sample some of Sprecher Brewery's finest - from the Sprecher Black Bavarian, to the Sprecher Stout.
Nicknamed the Big Gig, the annual Summerfest music event is a staple of the Milwaukee metropolitan area's event calendar. Established in 1968, the festival is held for 11 days from June to July at the 75-acre Henry Maier Festival Park.
Milwaukee Summerfest attendees enjoy over 700 bands across 11 stages emitting everything from “Alternative to Zydeco.” Headliners take to the Marcus Amphitheater, while other Summerfest features include local food and spirits – all drawing over a million visitors each year.
Wisconsin’s second largest university, the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee has an enrollment of over 30,000 students, and a 104-acre campus in Milwaukee. A public urban research university, UWM is the Milwaukee metropolitan area’s largest institution.
Home to the Milwaukee Panthers, UWM is part of the University of Wisconsin System – and offers 181 degree programs. Founded in 1885, UWM also hosts Pantherfest, plus the historic Milwaukee-Downer "Quad," the Thomas A. Greene Memorial Museum, and the Helene Zelazo Center for the Performing Arts.
Held in August, the Wisconsin State Fair is an annual event set in West Allis at Wisconsin State Fair Park – found in the Milwaukee metropolitan area'. An 11-day event, WSF has been a major Milwaukee event since 1851.
The Wisconsin State Fair draws over 900,000 attendees each year, and features rides, food, games, live music, and more. Other attractions include the Wisconsin Wine Garden, livestock shows and agricultural exhibits, and small-scale performing arts.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Miller Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pettit National Ice Center, U.S. Olympic Traning Center
- 1.50 mile(s) from State Fair Grounds
- 1.50 mile(s) from Milwaukee Mile
- 1.50 mile(s) from Miller Brewery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Milwaukee County Zoo
- 3.00 mile(s) from Potawatomi Casino
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mitchell Park Domes
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bradley Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Midwest Express Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from War Memorial Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Summerfest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Milwaukee Art Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Discovery World
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 60.00 mile(s) from Madison
- 90.00 mile(s) from Chicago, IL
- 118 mile(s) from Green Bay
- 0.10 mile(s) from VA Hospital
- 1.00 mile(s) from Aramark
- 1.00 mile(s) from General Electric
- 1.00 mile(s) from Motor Casting Company
- 1.00 mile(s) from Oilgear
- 1.00 mile(s) from P and H Mining/Harnischfege
- 1.00 mile(s) from Siemens Power Corp
- 1.50 mile(s) from Wisconsin Expo Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Marquette University
- 5.00 mile(s) from MSOE
- 8.00 mile(s) from University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 6.00 mile(s) from New Berlin Hills Golf Course
- 6.00 mile(s) from Greenfield Park Golf Course
- There are plenty of dining options within minutes of this Milwaukee hotel.
- Emilia's Grotto, on premises, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: dinner.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Kegel's Inn, full service, Bavarian, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 0.25 mile(s) from 4th Base, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Crawdaddy's, full service, Cajun, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 0.60 mile(s) from IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Cataro's Italian Villa, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Steak House 100, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Chili's® Grill and Bar, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.50 mile(s) from T.G.I. Friday's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 2.30 mile(s) from Peking Garden, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 2.60 mile(s) from Saz's State House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Milwaukee. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Pride of UW 2014 Varsity Band Concert
The Kohl's Center in Madison fills with the sounds of the Pride of UW 2014 Varsity Band. Show times vary throughout the weekend.
April 30, 2014
Tunes at Monona Terrace Dance the night away at Monona Terrace with live dance music starting at 5:30 p.m.
Exploring Mars: Rovers of the Red Planet Kobie Boykins speaks at the Overture Center for the Arts at 7:30 p.m.
The History of Invulnerability Get a new perspective at the Milwaukee Repertory Theater. Times vary.
Three Views of the Same Object Watch the imagination of Henry Murray come to life with his play at the Next Act Theatre. Show times vary.
Big Top Chautauqua: Tent Show Radio Live Be in the audience as a show for national broadcast is recorded at 8 p.m. at the Overture Center for the Arts.
Flavors of Madison, A Madison Originals Restaurant Event Sample foods from local Madison restaurants at the Concourse Hotel from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Bike Night at Harley-Davidson Museum
Hang out for the evening at the Harley-Davidson Museum from 5 p.m. to dusk this summer.
Lady Gaga's artRave - The ARTPOP Ball
The reigning queen of pop makes a stop at Milwaukee's Marcus Amphitheater in support of the new album ARTPOP. Things get weird at 7:30 p.m.
July 1-6, 2014
Summerfest 2014 The worlds largest music festival takes place at Henry Maier Festival Park. Check for event times.
Phantom of the Opera Join the masquerade as the U.S. tour begins at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in Milwaukee. Show times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean