BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn
3033 W College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54914-2910
Phone: 920/731-4141 | Fax: 920/731-6343 | 102 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
There's something for everyone near this affordable hotel in Appleton, Wisconsin - from shopping at Fox River Mall to visiting the Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field.
Experience all that Wisconsin's Appleton-Fox area has to offer from the comfort of the BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn, famous for its brand loyalty and pricing. Shop to your heart's content at the Fox River Mall, the largest mall north of Milwaukee, or experience a world-class show at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. Visit historic Lambeau Field, home of the Super Bowl-winning Green Bay Packers, or experience the annual EAA Airshow in nearby Oshkosh. This Appleton hotel is also a great choice for guests attending other seasonal downtown events like the Fox Cities Marathon and Octoberfest.
Business travelers appreciate that the BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn is close to corporate attractions like CLC, Pierce Manufacturing and the Kimberly Clark Corporation. And this Appleton airport hotel is just two miles from the Outagamie County Regional Airport, making coming and going a breeze. If you are looking for an event space in Appleton, contact our friendly staff to learn more about hosting your next party or reunion here.
While the BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn has had a presence in the Appleton-Fox area for more than 40 years, the property has been recently renovated to make all of our guests feel right at home. Each spaciously appointed guest room is equipped with HDTV and Wi-Fi access. Guests at this Appleton hotel awake each morning to a complimentary hot breakfast in our 10,000-square-foot tropical atrium, overlooking an indoor salt-water pool and hot tub. Additional amenities include poolside rooms, The Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant on property guest laundry and an entertainment area offering fun for the whole family.
For superior customer service and a convenient location at an affordable price, book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn today. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee. At restaurant only, Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., Saturday - Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Truck/RV parking
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Indoor pool Heated pool will be closed 4/17/2016 - 4/20/2016 for maintenace
- Business center open 24-hours
- Stationary bike
- Locker room
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Late check out, up to 12pm without a charge each hour after $10 extra
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities, arcade games, pool table,
- Cable or satellite television
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, outgoing mail only
- Ice/vending machine
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper available at the front desk
- Atrium recreation area with pool tables, video games and more
BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fox valley inn in Appleton.
BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn
Conveniently located, the best western fox valley inn in Appleton, Wisconsin is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.261185 / Latitude: -88.453345
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north (Highway 41). Head south to Appleton and take the College Avenue Exit 137. Turn left on College Avenue and go east for one-half mile. The BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn is located on the right side.
From: The south (Highway 41). Head north to Appleton and take the College Avenue Exit 137. Turn right on College Avenue and go east for one-half mile. The BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn is located on the right side.
From: The west (Highway 10). Head east to Appleton, turn left onto County Road Cb. Take County Road Cb north approximately three miles. Turn right on College Avenue and follow this road two and one half miles and the BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn is located on the right side.
BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
An educational museum on the west side of Appleton, the Building for Kids Children's Museum provides hands-on, interactive experiences for the entire family. Kids love to get messy in the DaVinci Studio, climb in the Story Tree, sit in the Gulfstream Jet, and pull the levers in the Move-It exhibit.
Playing on the Amazing Heart, splashing at the Water Play exhibit, operating the big crane in the Construction Junction, and pretending to be a firefighter at the Station 99 Fire Truck are also favorites. Other fun-filled exhibits at this southern Wisconsin museum include the Happy Baby Garden and the Big Dig – both are great for toddlers.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, provides a premier venue for live performing arts attractions.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Butte DesMorts Country Club
- 1.50 mile(s) from History Museum at the Castle, Outagamie County history as well as a year round Houdini exhibit
- 1.50 mile(s) from Building for Kids, for kids of every age
- 2.00 mile(s) from Paper Discovery Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hearthstone Historic Hous
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fox Cities Stadium, home of the Timber Rattlers
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lawrence University, educating since 1849.
- 2.30 mile(s) from Riverview Country Club
- 3.00 mile(s) from St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- 3.70 mile(s) from Chaska Golf Course
- 4.60 mile(s) from UW Fox Valley
- 5.00 mile(s) from Theda Clark Hospital
- 8.00 mile(s) from Barlow Planetarium, at the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley is a world-class facility for exploring the night sky or watching an exciting laser light show.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Bergstom-Mahler Museum, Wisconsin's premier glass museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from 1000 Islands Environmenta, stroll along riverbank trails, hike nearby woods and keep your eye to the skies for a chance to see bald eagles that nest here.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Grignon Mansion
- 15.00 mile(s) from High Cliff State Park, on the shores of Lake Winnegago
- 15.00 mile(s) from Special Memories Zoo, view animals 'up close,' waterfalls and walkways with rest areas.
- 17.00 mile(s) from UW Oshkosh
- 25.00 mile(s) from Lambeau Field
- 25.00 mile(s) from Green Bay Packers, training camp is open to the public July through August. Eight regular season home games are played September through December.
- 22.00 mile(s) from EAA AirVenture Museum, hosting the world's largest aviation event. The museum also boasts over 250 planes, displays and galleries.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Oneida Casino
- 0.50 mile(s) from Fox River Mall, In the heart of Wisconsin's Shopping place this is the largest mall North of Milwaukee
- 1.00 mile(s) from Appleton Farmers Market, Fresh Produce, Live Plants, Floral Bouquets, Crafts, Jewlery, Musical Entertainment equals fun for everyone.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 mile(s) from Funset Blvd, Video games, laser tag, virtual reality, movie theaters, miniature golf and a Hollywood-themed restaurant
- 7.00 mile(s) from Players Choice, 60,000-square-foot indoor recreational sports facility featuring batting cages, flag football, soccer, volleyball, whistle ball and basketball surfaces, large screen TVs and party room.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve, An 8-mile trail system for hiking, jogging, bird watching, cross-country skiing and nature observation.
- There are plenty of dining options near this Appleton hotel.
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.03 mile(s) from Perkin's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Hu Hot Mongolian Grill, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, create your own stir fry.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Outback® Steakhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.15 mile(s) from The Melting Pot®, full service, American, open for: lunch, fondue dining
- 0.70 mile(s) from Glass Nickel Pizza Co., full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, sports bar & grill
- 1.00 mile(s) from Nakashima's, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, sushi and grill.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bennigans, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Chili's® Grill and Bar, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from Atlanta Bread Company, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.30 mile(s) from The Seasons, full service, American, open for: lunch, Asian-American cuisine.
- 1.30 mile(s) from Cinder's Charcoal Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.30 mile(s) from Famous Dave's, full service, American, open for: lunch, barbecue
- 1.30 mile(s) from Golden Corral®, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.70 mile(s) from Fratello's, full service, American, open for: lunch, restaurant and brewery.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Stuc's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from T.G.I. Friday's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.10 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Appleton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Festival Foods Grandad Half Marathon
Riverside Park in La Crosse offers a great way to get outdoors while still enjoying the great food and beverages WI is known for. Enjoy three days of physical activity and post-race parties this May. The fun begins at 8 a.m. Saturday.
66th Annual Flag Day Parade
A patriotic festival held in Appleton, featuring live music, decorative floats, and more, all as a part of what is considered one of the America's oldest Flag Day parades. The parade marches through downtown Appleton, starting at 2 p.m.
2016 Waterfest Concert Series
Every Thursday this summer, the Leech Amphitheater in Oshkosh hosts lively and family-friendly concerts from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. The entertainment ranges from local, regional, and national artists, so check the schedule during your visit.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean