Best Western East Towne Suites
4801 Annamark Drive, Madison, WI 53704-7402
Phone: 608/244-2020 | Fax: 608/244-3434 | 122 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this all-suite Madison, Wisconsin hotel located minutes away from University of Wisconsin Madison, the Wisconsin State Capitol and the Dane County Regional Airport.
Welcome to the Best Western East Towne Suites where guests will find superior customer service and all the amenities that guests expect from the Best Western name. This Madison hotel features spaciously-appointed guest rooms, each equipped with cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. The Best Western East Towne Suites features a complimentary hot breakfast, indoor swimming pool, exercise facility, meeting rooms and business center. An onsite 24-hour market is also available.
Guests staying at the Best Western East Towne Suites will be just several miles from sporting events at the University of Wisconsin Madison, the Wisconsin State Capitol and East Towne Mall. A short drive from the Best Western East Towne Suites guests can visit popular attractions such as the Olbrich Botanical Gardens and the Overture Center for Arts. Corporate travelers staying at this Wisconsin hotel will be close to the Dane County Regional Airport. This hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (24-hour advance reservations required)
The Best Western East Towne Suites is proud to offer superior customer service and a convenient location in Madison, Wisconsin. Make a reservation online today and save!
All guests must provided an authorized credit card at check-in.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Property is entirely non-smoking
- Complimentary full breakfast, locally-produced sausage, real eggs, skin-on potaotes, biscuits & gravy, freshly-ground coffee, much more!
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hour Nautilus equipment, cardiovasuular equipment, stretching pad
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle available, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Reservations must be made at least 24-hours in advance.
- Truck/RV parking
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Weight lifting equipment
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Stair stepper
- Fax services
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cable or satellite television
- Universal gym
- Business center, staffed
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Equipment rental
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out, available upon request
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Mail services
- Conference facilities
- Convenience store/sundry, beer, wine, liquor, snacks, toiletries
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Directors Award winner
Best Western East Towne Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western east towne suites in Madison.
Best Western East Towne Suites
Conveniently located, the best western east towne suites in Madison, Wisconsin is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.132165 / Latitude: -89.299445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: I-90/39/94 North. Take I-90/39/94 to Exit 135A and turn left at the first stop light. Continue through the next stop light and the Best Western East Towne Suites will be on your left.
From: I 90/939/94 South. Take I-90/39/94 to Exit 135C and turn left at stop light. Turn right at the next light and the Best Western East Towne Suites will be on your right.
From: Downtown Madison. Take East Washington Avenue (Highway 151) 4.3 miles and turn right onto East Springs Drive. Continue through the next stop light and the Best Western East Towne Suites will be on your left.
From: Hwy 151, Driving South. After driving through Sun Prairie, WI, contunue past I-90/39/94. Immediately after the Shell Station on your left, turn left onto East Springs Drive. Continue through the next stop light and the Best Western East Towne Suites will be on your left.
Best Western East Towne Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Camp Randall Stadium
Seating 80,321 screaming fans, Camp Randall Stadium is home to the University of Wisconsin Badgers football team.
Visit Camp Randall Stadium during the fall for exciting UW Badgers football games, as they battle the rest of the Big Ten Conference.
The NCAA Division I football season runs from August to December.
One of the largest farmer's markets in Wisconsin, the Dane County Farmers' Market is held each Saturday in Madison. It is a long standing tradition of the Madison region, and it supports over 300 vendors throughout the year.
Formerly known as Truax Field, Dane County Regional Airport (MSN) serves the capital city of Madison. A joint civil-military commercial airpark, MSN is located in northeastern Madison, and is home to Wisconsin Air National Guard and Wisconsin Army National Guard.
Dane County Regional Air supports major airlines such as American, Frontier, United, and Delta – the largest carrier airlines at MSN. The airport serves the public, departing to nearby destinations like Chicago, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Denver, and Detroit.
Occupying over 28 acres on the shores of Lake Wingra in Madison, the Henry Vilas Zoo is one of the city's great attractions. Free for everybody, the zoo sees over 500,000 visitors in a year and is owned by the city. It also hosts the annual Zoo Run Run, a 5 K and 10 K run and walk that starts and finishes in the zoo.
Specific, on-site exhibits include the Discovery Center/Herpetarium, Primate House, and the Children's Zoo Barn. The zoo hosts year-round events and specials for kids and the Madison region. The zoo is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, except for some major holidays.
Given the lake's impressive surface area, water recreation is a popular activity year round among visitors and residents alike.
Further outdoor recreation is found along the shores of Lake Mendota, specifically at sites like James Madison Park and Governor Nelson Park.
The lake features 10 boat landings and seven beaches available for public use, including Tenney park Beach and Memorial Union Beach.
An award-winning Madison museum, the Madison Children's Museum is perfect for children of all ages. The Wildernest area, geared for children five years and younger and the Rooftop Ramble, a four-season clubhouse are favorite centers in the museum.
Kids use their imagination to create masterpieces in the Possible-opolis exhibit and love playing with the Wayback Machine, the Gerbil Wheel, and the Cow Hoist. Schedule plenty of time for this must-do Madison area attraction.
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Straddling the shores of Lake Monona, the Monona Terrace is Madison's premier convention center.
Conceived and proposed by Frank Lloyd Wright, the project was finally completed in 1997 – featuring Wright's exterior designs and extensive convention center services.
The center also hosts free community programs for the people of the Madison region - over 56,000 people take advantage of the center's resources.
Visitors can also take advantage of a daily guided tour, a gift shop, rooftop cafe with views of the lake, and the outside park on the shore.
olbrich Botanical Gardens
Occupying 16 acres alongside Lake Monona, Madison's premier botanical gardens include several garden areas showcasing various plants, environments, and natural ecosystems from around the world.
Admission is free, except for a small fee to visit the Bolz Conservatory.
Madison visitors are invited to stroll through the Sunken Garden, which features a traditional English garden and reflecting pool.
The nearby Thai Garden is littered with examples of Thai sculptures and features a centerpiece pavilion, while the Rock Garden represents a mountain slope.
A performing arts center and art gallery located in downtown Madison, the Overture Center for the Arts features seven venues and several art galleries. It is one of the premier arts centers in the Madison region and it has seen several notable plays and musicals, including The Lion King, The Nutcracker, The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked.
Overture Hall is the Center's flagship venue and it can seat 2,251 people – it is home to the Madison Symphony Orchestra, Madison Opera, and Madison Ballet. The Capitol Theater can seat 1,098 people and houses the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra and CTM Madison Family Theatre.
Lined with over 370 shops, galleries, restaurants, and night spots, State Street Entertainment District is found in the heart of downtown Madison. Connecting the Wisconsin State Capitol and the campus of the University of Wisconsin - Madison through a pedestrian walkway, State Street is one of the economic and cultural highlights of the Madison region.
Be sure to catch some of the events along State Street, including restaurant week, holiday specials and shopping and events at Capitol Square and at the UW-Madison campus. Visit the Downtown Visitor Center on State Street for more information and travel tips.
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Established in 1848, the University of Wisconsin - Madison (UW-Madison) is a public research university located in the Wisconsin captial city of Madison.
The university is the flagship campus of the University of Wisconsin System – featuring 20 schools and colleges – and enrolling roughly 40,000 students.
The 936-acre urban campus is home to several noteworthy Madison landmarks, including Bascom Hall, named to the National Register of Historic Places.
Apart from great history and academia, students enjoy cheering for the UW-Madison Badgers – competing in the NCAA Division Big Ten Conference.
Offering undergraduate and postgraduate education to over 11,500 students, the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater is a four year residential college in Whitewater, near the central college town of Madison. The college is a member of the University of Wisconsin System.
Extracurricular activities include Greek life and numerous athletic teams – collectively known as the Wisconsin-Whitewater Warhawks. Donning purple and white, the Warhawks compete in the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
The tallest building in Madison, the Wisconsin State Capitol occupies a prominent place in Madison's history.
Built in 1906, the Capitol has been housing the Wisconsin legislature, the Wisconsin Supreme Court, and the Office of the Governor ever since.
It is surrounded by the Capitol Square, home to many restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
Open to the public from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekends and holidays, the State Capitol offers tours to Madison visitors throughout the day.
Lasting about 45 minutes, the tour covers the Capitol's architecture, art, and history – as well as in-depth looks into the chambers.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.6 mile(s) from Olbrich Botanical Garden
- 5.2 mile(s) from Warner Park
- 6 mile(s) from Wisconsin State Capitol
- 6 mile(s) from Wisconsin Historical Museum
- 6.1 mile(s) from Overture Center for Arts
- 6.1 mile(s) from Monona Terrace
- 7.6 mile(s) from Betty Lou Cruises
- 8.2 mile(s) from Henry Vilas Zoo
- 11.6 mile(s) from Alliant Energy Center Coliseum
- 17.1 mile(s) from Vitense Golfland
- 32.5 mile(s) from Wollersheim Winery
- 31.1 mile(s) from Fireside Dinner Theatre
- 33.3 mile(s) from Mustard Museum
- 44.5 mile(s) from Taliesin
- 52.2 mile(s) from Circus World Museum
- 53.6 mile(s) from Wisconsin Dells, Water Parks, Tommy Bartlet Water Show and other Amusement Parks
- 55.1 mile(s) from Ho-Chunk Casino
- 63.5 mile(s) from House on the Rock
- 0.3 mile(s) from East Towne Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Adjacent to TGI - Friday's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Pizza Hut, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Hardee's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Red Robin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Potbelly Sandwich, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Texas Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Panera Bread, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Red Robbin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.03 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.03 mile(s) from Carlos O'Kelly's, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 block(s) from Uno-Chicago Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Chili's Bar/Lounge, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.05 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.06 mile(s) from McDonalds, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.06 mile(s) from Fazoli's, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.06 mile(s) from IHop International, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.06 mile(s) from Milio's Subs, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.06 mile(s) from Pooley's Sports Pub, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.07 mile(s) from Flaming Wok, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.07 mile(s) from Noodles and Company, Fast Food, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.07 mile(s) from Einstein Bros Bagels, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Best Western East Towne Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Madison. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean