BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn
725 W Pine Street, West Baraboo, WI 53913-1057
Phone: 608/356-1100 | Fax: 608/356-4585 | 83 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Allow us to welcome you to the Baraboo Inn!
There's something for everyone within minutes of this hotel in West Baraboo, Wisconsin. Nestled along the Baraboo River, the hotel is the perfect choice for outdoor lovers who have come to experience the ample recreational opportunities at nearby Devil's Lake State Park. For more family fun, Wisconsin Dells®, the "Waterpark Capital of the World", is just 10 miles away. Circus lovers flock to Baraboo to experience Circus World, a museum and attraction housed at the original Ringling Bros.® winter quarters. Our West Baraboo hotel also provides complimentary shuttle service via Ho-Chunk Casino, where guests can try their luck at slots and more.
If you've chosen our West Baraboo hotel for business needs, you won't be disappointed. We offer easy access to some of the area's largest businesses and corporations, including Sysco® Food Services, Accelerated Genetics®, RR Donnelly and the Sauk County Courthouse and Sheriff. With meeting and banquet facilities for up to 60 guests, we are proud to be a convenient event space in Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Guests at the 100% non-smoking BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn experience the convenience, friendly staff, great location, quality and value for which the Best Western properties are known. We offer 83 well-appointed and clean guest rooms, each featuring high-speed Internet access and a 32-inch flat screen television as well as a fridge and microwave. Our guests start each day with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. And after a busy day of exploring the area guests of our West Baraboo hotel are invited to unwind at our onsite restaurant and lounge, Bonzo's or take a dip in our refreshing indoor pool and hot tub.
Let us make your next visit to the Wisconsin Dells area unforgettable. Contact our professional and friendly staff who are available 24-hours a day.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Property is 100% non-smoking
- Complimentary full breakfast, hot items change daily for greater variety.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Restaurant on-site
- Bar onsite
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Local courtesy shuttle
- Interior corridor
- Laundromat We offer a quarter operated guest laundry on our third floor. We also offer soap, as well as dryer sheets, for nominal fee at our front desk.
- Business center we offer a small private space for our business travelers which includes copy/fax, computer terminal with Internet access, and large work desk.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Ice/vending machines Our ice and vending machines are located on the first floor by our lobby area.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary coffee in our beautiful lobby available 24-hours.
- 32-inch flat screen television with digital cable and HBO®
- High-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western baraboo inn in West Baraboo.
BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn
Conveniently located, the best western baraboo inn in West Baraboo, Wisconsin is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.477745 / Latitude: -89.769372
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The west. Interstate 90/9 Take Exit 92 turning left on to Highway 12 East, go eight miles and the BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn will be on your right.
From: The east. Interstate 90/9 Take Exit 106 onto Highway 33 West, go 15 miles to the intersection of Highway 33 and Highway 12. Make a right onto Highway 12, go an eighth of a mile and the BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn will be on your left.
BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Devil's Lake State Park
Encompassing over 9,000 acres of southern Wisconsin scenery, Devil's Lake State Park is an outdoors person's paradise.
The park, found just outside of Baraboo and West Babaroo near the Babaroo Range monadnock, gets its namesake from Devil's Lake.
The park offers a seemingly endless amount of outdoor recreation to its visitors, including 16 hiking trails, rock climbing at the Baraboo Hills, and exploration of the efffigy mounds.
Don't miss picturespque views of the North and South Glacial Moraines and Chimney Rock.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Ho Chunk Casino, providing slots, bingo, card, and table games. Open twenty-four hours with free shuttle transportation to and from the hotel.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Devils Lake State Park, is the most popular state park in Wisconsin. Not only for its exceptional beauty but also for the large variety of activities offered through the park itself. They offer hiking, fishing, swimming, rock climbing, mountain biking, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, and cross-country skiing.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Circus World Museum, aerialists, magic shows, elephants, and clowns - a full day of family fun, history and entertainment! From Memorial Day to Labor Day they offer daily performances under their big top.
- 5.00 mile(s) from International Crane Foundation, works globally to preserve crane species as well as their respective habitats. They offer education programs for all ages and tours throughout their season. It is the only place in the world to view all fifteen species of crane in their natural wetland habitat and see firsthand the breeding programs that keep these beautiful creatures thriving.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mid Continent Train Museum, take a memorable, seven-mile, 50-minute round-trip ride on a former branch line of the Chicago & North Western Railway through the scenic Baraboo Hills with the Mid-Continent Railway Museum. They also offer a variety of specialty trains throughout the year including dinner trains, fall color tours, pumpkin rides, and more.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wisconsin Big Cat Rescue, this sanctuary for large cats was established in 2006 and has grown into a wonderful family attraction and educational experience. The offer close views of 29 individual large cats ranging from lions, tigers, leopards, and panthers. They offer guided and unguided tours of their facility to provide a variety to enrich your experience.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Wollersheim Winery, has been honing their craft for over 150 years to offer their clients a staggering 27 varieties of wine. Their award winning wines have been featured in competitions across the US and they offer tours of their beautiful vineyard year round.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wisconsin Dells, waterpark capital of the world.
- 40.00 mile(s) from House on the Rock, a complex of architecturally unique rooms, streets, gardens, and shops.
- 4 mile(s) from Downtown Baraboo, over a dozen of unique and historic shops.
- 6 mile(s) from Tanger Outlet Center, over 65 brand name stores in this newly opened outlet center.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.25 mile(s) from snowmoble trail, no traveling necessary! Enjoy over 200 miles of trails that Sauk County has to offer.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Devils Lake, the most popular and scenic state park in the state. Enjoy ice fishing, hiking, sledding, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Devils Head Resort, one of the Midwest's top ski and snowboard destinations.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cascade Mountain Ski Area, one of Midwest's top ski and snowboard areas.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Noah Ark, America's largest outdoor waterpark
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mirror Lake State Park, great fishing and hiking trails, also one of the state's top rated cross country skiing parks
- Bonzos Eatery and Pub, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- 2.3 mile(s) from Driftless glen distillery, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.3 mile(s) from Jose's Mexican Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.7 mile(s) from Log Cabin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near West Baraboo. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Festival Foods Grandad Half Marathon
Riverside Park in La Crosse offers a great way to get outdoors while still enjoying the great food and beverages WI is known for. Enjoy three days of physical activity and post-race parties this May. The fun begins at 8 a.m. Saturday.
66th Annual Flag Day Parade
A patriotic festival held in Appleton, featuring live music, decorative floats, and more, all as a part of what is considered one of the America's oldest Flag Day parades. The parade marches through downtown Appleton, starting at 2 p.m.
2016 Waterfest Concert Series
Every Thursday this summer, the Leech Amphitheater in Oshkosh hosts lively and family-friendly concerts from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. The entertainment ranges from local, regional, and national artists, so check the schedule during your visit.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean